There are plenty of reasons to join our association:
- Your association is a strong voice to local leaders on issues that affect your neighborhood. If you have a concern, bring it to our attention and we will advocate on your behalf
- Get a newsletter with news of developments and events in our neighborhood
- Meet your neighbors and hear about the great things happening around you!
Details on membership can be found in our bylaws.
The Lavaca Neighborhood Association has the following membership levels:
- Resident Individual ($15)
- Resident Family ($25)
- Non-Resident Property Owner $30
We welcome all businesses to join our association and partake in our mission to shape the future of our neighborhood. If your business resides within the borders of our neighborhood, we will consider you a resident member. If you are outside our neighborhood, we will consider you a non-resident member. Only resident business members will be able to vote at the annual meeintg to elect executive board members.
- Silver $100: Voting rights if you are a resident business. Advertisement of your business in our e-blast newsletter once every quater (or 4 times a year).
- Gold $200: Includes Silver membership benefits, PLUS permanent advertisement on LNA’s website for that calendar year. Opportunity to be on the agenda at any of our general meetings in person and talk about your business or pass out samples.
- Platinum $500: Includes all Silver & Gold benefits PLUS a repeat advertisement of your business in EVERY e-blast newsletter (currently produced every two weeks). Opportunity to include your business logo on LNA’s merchandise (like t-shirts, hats, mugs, caps, bags, etc.).
- LNA has a 501(c)(3) non-profit desination from the IRS, which allows your membership dues to be tax deductible. Our EIN is 74-2874716.
- Business owners will not need to sign up for an individual membership separately. We will provide that to you for free if you sign up for your business membership.
BECOME A MEMBER!
To become a member online, please click here.
To renew your membership, click here for the Square site to submit payment
To become a member of the Association by mail, send us your dues along with your name, street address, email address, and phone number. Make your check payable to The Lavaca Neighborhood Association and send it, along with the contact information listed above, to this address:
Lavaca Neighborhood Association
Post Office Box 831274
San Antonio, TX 78283
If you need more information, please contact our Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also register here for our email newsletter.